Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pigsty... A great place to stay

First of all I wanna give a special thank to my blog-friends Christian Templin from Cianty's and Maxxev from Maxxev's  for naming me to the Liebster Awar... 
Thank you very much my friends, I promise you!!! within a couple of weeks I will update my blog with the Liebster Award... Forgive me for the delay, but I'm very busy at this time.

And now I want to introduce my new little scenic ... The Pigsty, the best place to splash around hams

Enjoy :-)





11 comments:

  1. No worries! Beautiful terrain like this more than make up for the wait! Very cool. Where are the pigs from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christian! Pigs are from Pegasus set "farm animals" in 1/48 scale... They match well with 28mm

      Delete
  2. What a lovely characterful little piece.
    Wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster award over at my blog Meandering Shade.

      It's up to you whether you'd like to carry it on or not. No harm, no foul :)

      Delete
  3. Brilliant - just discovered your site - excellent - keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete